Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken SkilletBy
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ lb (225 g) fresh asparagus (the spears should be cut at a diagonal in 1 and 2 inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
On a plastic board, cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked though. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth. Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked.
Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes.